Illuminate your space with a touch of cultural richness and contemporary flair with our exquisite lamp shade. Adorned with intricate jacquard geometrics and ethnic patterns, this piece seamlessly marries traditional artistry with modern design. The strong foundation of solid and textured weaves not only enhances the visual appeal but also ensures a harmonious blend of style and substance, making this lamp shade a striking focal point that effortlessly complements any interior aesthetic. Illuminate your surroundings with sophistication and cultural charm with this uniquely crafted lamp shade.
Lamp Shade: H27m x Dia.42cm.
Lamp Shade: 100% Polyester
Assembly: Unscrew top ring on lamp base then place lamp shade onto base and screw back top ring to secure lamp shade onto base. Lamp base uses an E27 light bulb.
Care instruction: Regularly wipe clean with a soft brush.
Note: All handmade products are unique, with no two pieces being exactly the same. You may expect minor distinctions that will make your product purchase truly one of a kind. Some slight imperfections and subtle differences should not be the basis of rejects or returns. By ordering or purchasing a handmade product, you accept that there may be a small variation from the image advertised.
Delivery Time: 2-7 Days
DIYgirls online deliveries take between 2-4 days for main centres (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban) and up to 7 days for regional and remote areas. Delivery times are based on business days, excluding weekends & public holidays.
Production & handling lead time:
- Scatter cushions, rugs, robes, table linen, & table decor: 1-2 days (unless otherwise specified), Free delivery on orders over R1,500 applicable.
- Bedding, towels & wallpaper: 5-10 days, Free delivery on orders over R1 500 applicable.
- Gallery walls and Lighting (including lamp shades & bases): 10-15 days, Fragile delivery fee of R350-R650 per order applicable.
- Headboards, ottomans & storage boxes: 2-3 weeks, Free delivery on orders over R1,500 applicable.
- Dining & occasional chairs: 3-4 weeks, Heavy duty delivery fee of R950-R1 750 per order applicable.
- Couches: 3-4 weeks, Heavy duty delivery fee of minimum R950 per order applicable.
- Tables (including bedside tables, side tables & dining tables): 3-5 weeks, Heavy duty delivery fee of minimum R650 per order applicable.
- Wall units: 3-5 weeks, Free delivery applicable in Gauteng.
- We offer national and international door-to-door delivery (no collections or delivery to PO Boxes).
- Final shipping costs across South Africa, taxes and discount codes (where applicable) are calculated and added to cart orders at checkout.
- Please contact us to obtain a quote for international shipping.
- Manual EFT order payments will only be processed once the funds have been transferred (may take up to 48 hours). Orders will automatically be cancelled, if payment is not received within 72 hours.
Shipping Carrier: uAfrica.com
Track delivery of your order? Simply log on to www.uAfrica.com, click on the "Track Order" button and enter tracking number. Alternatively, call us on 010 109 8770 for assistance. Note that orders may take 24 hours to reflect online from the time of dispatch.
Never received delivery of your order? Should you have any queries with regards to your delivery, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to log a query.
- Ready-made items may be returned within 7 business days of receipt of the order.
- Orders must be checked on delivery and signed off before the driver leaves. In the unlikely event of receiving defective or damaged goods, please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours.
- Should the product of your choice be out of stock, you will be refunded in full.
- All refunds will be made within 5 business days after inspection of the product. Refunds will be made via EFT into the customer's provided bank account upon presentation of banking details from their bank.
- Sale items and made-to-order goods are non-refundable.
For more, please visit our full Returns & Refunds policy.
We adhere to strict health and safety protocols. Every parcel is sanitized before the order leaves the workshop. Delivery personnel are screened daily, wear face masks during delivery, are required to sanitize their hands regularly and maintain social distancing. As an additional precaution, it is recommended that customers wear face masks and personally sanitize their parcels, after delivery.
Slight colour variations may occur. Material samples can be viewed at our Design Studio, by appointment only. Alternatively, samples can delivered via Courier (standard rates apply).